Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Bear Hunt provides a quick and powerful Solr Search API bundle that sets up a Solr Server and a default node index. It also automatically configures a faceted Views search pane right out of the box and places the view and facets at /search within a panel. Upon installation, Drupal's core search will be disabled.
You will need to install and configure your Solr server on your server in order for this module to work.
You will need to download the Solr PHP client library from here. This library can be placed at sites/all/libraries and must be present before enabling the Bear Hunt module.
If you are starting a new project, consider using the Bear installation profile. It comes bundled with tools to save time when starting a new project and to provide a consistent environment.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Search
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 710
- Last modified: December 4, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!