This functionality will be available in Display Suite. So D7 Port will only provide new Content Types, Relations, Layouts and Styles.
READ ME / LIMITATIONS
You must use panels +3.8
Not compatible with Display Suite
URGENT TASK: Make this module work with older panel installations
What does this module:
- Using Mini Panels as Templates / Build Modes
- Adding a Mini Panel Row Style for override display in view ( for example Top News )
- Adding some missing components for panels ( for example New Layouts,Styles and Content Types
Adding some specials for panels
Use mini panels as build modes Set default build mode on node id Override default teaser and page view Set default build mode content type base add some standard panel configurations
- add node edit default configuration
- Add new relations ships
Add Feed Source relationship
add some styles and layouts for panels Accordion region style Slideshow region style 2 Column Layout left 2 Column Layout right 3 Column Blogstyle Layout 3 Column Layout Quicktabs Integration Clean Layout ( remove all panel html output )
Rules integration, select build mode per rules
- Better View Integration
Add Mini Panel Display for override Display per row
- Expose Settings to panel pane
- Compatible with Panel Teaser
Do not override Panel Node Templates
Thanks for liquid css layouts:
Thanks for support slide show style:
Everybody who likes panels , please contribute code for this project
This project is sponsored by b-connect GmbH .
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 37 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,064
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.