Trust me. You shouldn't be enabling this module.
But if you do enable this module, you shouldn't be enabling the module that requires this module either.
Do not enable this module or a module that requires this module in production. That would be bad judgement.
So what does this module do exactly?
This module provides an explicit dependency for modules whose usage requires bad judgement. Joke modules often require "bad judgement".
For example: Its probably a bad idea to install the “Who’s your daddy?” module since its possible to configure it to WSOD your website. That's why that module cannot be enabled before first downloading and enabling "bad judgement". That step should make you think twice about enabling “Who’s your daddy?”
Ironically, this module is actually a good idea, as it can prevent people from doing stupid things. Given that, should you enable it? Definitely not.
Modules that require bad judgement:
- ALL THE THINGS
- Hooker (version 6.x-1.2 and later)
- Kitten (version 6.x-1.1 and later)
- Who’s your daddy?
- Zombie killer
- PHP filter module (oh, wait! That's in core.)
Drupal 9 version
After 15 Drupal 6 and 39 Drupal 7 Release Candidates and 2 embarrassingly awesome Drupal 8 releases, the Bad Judgement team is proud to finally present the next generation of Bad Judgement:
Bad Judgement 9.x-3.0
While Drupal 9 has yet to have any releases or even any commits (slackers!), we have have created a release compatible with both Drupal 9 and Drupal 7 websites. So even Drupal 7 websites can see the insane awesomeness that is Bad Judgement 9.x-3.0.
Even Better Downloads
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 125 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,159
- Last modified: July 6, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.