This module provides a site administrator the ability to log users out after a specified time of inactivity.
It is highly customisable and includes "site policies" by role to enforce logout.
Try it out on Simplytest.me
- Different timeouts based on role
- Disabling of timeouts based on role
- Permission for users to set their own timeout
- Includes some JS mechanisms to keep uses logged in even if multiple tabs are open or if the user is working on a form for a long period of time.
- Includes developer hooks to allow users to remain logged in depending on your own project specific requirements
Drupal 8 release
The development of the module is happening at https://github.com/ajitdev/autologout.
Please create an issue queue in the issue queue and submit any issues or PR by using the commit format from the issue.
The 7.x-5.x branch was discontinued. Only use the 7.x-4.x branch releases for Drupal 7.
- Session Limit - For limiting the maximum number of logged in sessions a user can have.
- Password Policy - For enforcing password length, complexity and renewal.
Checkout this blog post from Lullabot Module Monday: Auto Logout