Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides a site administrator the ability to log users out after a specified time of inactivity.
It is highly customisable and includes "site policies" by role to enforce logout.
Try it out on Simplytest.me
- Different timeouts based on role
- Disabling of timeouts based on role
- Permission for users to set their own timeout
- Includes some JS mechanisms to keep uses logged in even if multiple tabs are open or if the user is working on a form for a long period of time.
- Includes developer hooks to allow users to remain logged in depending on your own project specific requirements
The 7.x-5.x branch was discontinued. Only use the 7.x-4.x branch releases for Drupal 7.
- Session Limit - For limiting the maximum number of logged in sessions a user can have.
- Password Policy - For enforcing password length, complexity and renewal.
Checkout this blog post from Lullabot Module Monday: Auto Logout
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 21,317 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 160,935
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 15, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.