This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Autologin enables a smooth login method by means of using account credentials in the URL. Simply enable the module and go to
login/<username>/<password> and you will be logged in. If Login Destination is installed, Autologin will use its settings. While this module is not recommended for your everyday site, it comes much in handy for sites with (preferrably) limited user accounts, where ease of participation is of high concern.
Note from the security team: This exposes the login credentials via the URL, so it's visible in the access log of the site and potentially other places a user wouldn't want their password to be seen in plain text. Only use this module on test sites where you don't care about your password being compromised.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 923
- Last modified: 28 March 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.