Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This is a small module that enables the automatic population of the menu title field following changes made to the node title in an add or edit form. It is designed to save time with data entry. The feature can be enabled or disabled on a per-content type basis, and allows overriding the menu title for custom titles when needed.
Note: A similar sort of functionality, is already present in Drupal 7.0, as discussed by dman.
There are a number of other modules that provide similar functionality via different means. Probably the best one that merges all the functionality together is the Automenu module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration
- Reported installs: 1,424 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,289
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.