Base Installation Profile for AustroFeedr
AustroFeedr creates a universal & open source prototype for aggregation, processing and data publishing in real-time based on the PubSubHubbub-protocol. By implementing the „AustroFeedr Hochwasser“ (flooding) real world use case in cooperation with the Austrian government, it showcases the technology as a monitoring system of river water levels for flood protection in Austria.
- AustroFeedr - base installation profile
- AustroFeedr Features - base features
- AustroFeedr Hochwasser - use case installation profile
- AustroFeedr Hochwasser Features - use case features
- AustroFeedr Water - use case theme
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Downloads: 1,003
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.