Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Aurigma Uploader for Imagefield module integrates the commercial Aurigma Image Uploader with Drupal. Multiple images are uploaded in a single batch into a multiple imagefield.
6.x-1.x supports version 5 of the uploader.
6.x-2.x supports version 6 of the uploader.
6.x-2-dev now adds ajax loading of images. Please try it!
For an open source java uploader see JIFUpload.
- Modules: CCK, filefield, imagefield
- Aurigma is a commercial product. A valid license key is required.
- Users must have Java installed, or allow ActiveX for IE browsers.
- Selection of content type used.
- Selection of imagefield field used.
- Size of the uploader on the page.
- Aurigma parameters may also be entered manually in the module's admin page.
- Allows batch image uploading to imagefield.
- Set image descriptions in the uploader and/or the imagefiled.
- Deletions are handled by imagefield and filefield.
- Image types are limited to jpg, gif, png.
- FileField Paths enhances the file path options provided by Token. Without Token images are saved in the default files directory.
- With ImageCache thumbnails and other sizes can be created automatically.
- You will need to copy ImageUploaderX.cab, ImageUploaderX.jar and iuembed.js into the aurigma module folder, where X is the major version number of the uploader.
- See INSTALL.txt
- The look of the uploader is configurable via its parameters, which you can enter in the module's admin page.
- The uploader is enclosed in a div. The id is field_yourfieldname-applet.
- Theming of images after uploading is up to you.
- The to-do list includes ahah or ajax loading of newly uploaded images. Also, add support for more than one imagefield per node form.
- For now, the module only works with images, although the uploader itself is capable of much more.
- Development was sponsored by Darren Rush of DLR Research: darrenrush.com.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Reported installs: 11 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,820
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!