The audiorecorderfield.module provides a new CCK field that enables both the recording and playing of .wav audio files directly from the web browser.
In order to convert the new audio files to .mp3, please refer to the Audio Converter module.
The AudioRecorderField module has been originally developed by Leo Burd and Tamer Zoubi under the sponsorship of the MIT Center for Civic Media (http://civic.mit.edu).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Media
- Reported installs: 171 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,849
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.