The AudioConverter module converts audio files from supported CCK fields (AudioField, AudioRecorderField, FileField, Media Recorder Field) to the mp3 format using FFMPEG.
Depending on the need, files can be converted on cron or whenever new audio content is submitted.
The AudioConverter module also provides an API that allows developers to convert content from other audio-centric modules.
This module has been originally developed by Leo Burd and Tamer Zoubi under the sponsorship of the MIT Center for Civic Media (http://civic.mit.edu).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, File Management, Media, Utility
- Reported installs: 164 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,384
- Last modified: March 25, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.