This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module allows content authors to create content templates such as complete page layouts for articles and other content items, and reuse them within any content type you have on your Drupal site.
It saves article writers time, and helps publishers keep all their published content in standard layout with the same look and feel all around the site.
Not only can it be used to define article content layouts, but also to define text snippets it specific fonts and style to be inserted anywhere in the content (Body).
It also supports default templates, which means you can define a default template for any content type and when you choose to create new content in this content type, the default template is automatically populated and ready for editing
It supports both CKeditor and Wysiwyg, so you can define your templates using your favorite editor and have it populated and edited in your content pages.
This module was developed and sponsored by JesoX
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 13 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,318
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.