Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
A question/answer site built to emulate the core functionality of sites on the StackExchange platform, such as:
Related modules and themes:
Originally built as a fantasy site for a Do It With Drupal conference, the installation profile is capable of bootstrapping and configuring the initial site.
This is a summary of its current status:
- The security messages on the project page need to be resolved.
- It currently implements a reasonable subset of the site's functionality, but is incomplete and not bug-free.
- It has rough edges that need to be smoothed out and functionality that needs to be finished in other contrib modules before this package could be considered a full feature-clone of Stack Overflow, or before it could be considered ready-for-use by site builders who do not already know Drupal well.
- Create a new 6.x-2.x release, to at least address these tasks:
- resolve the current security messages on the project page.
- Document (probably via community docu to get started) what this distribution is all about. Where appropriate, incorporate links to questions on Drupal Answers that refer to ArrayShift.
- Triage of existing issues in the issue queue.
- Create a new 7.x-2.x release, to at least address these tasks:
- Create a D7 release of ArrayShift, equivalent to the 6.x-2.x release.
- Create and evaluate new issues in the issue queue (feature requests, etc), as an inventory to start working on as of a 7.x-3.x. release.
- Create a new 8.x-2.x release
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Downloads: 6,201
- Last modified: March 29, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.