Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This project is deprecated in favor of the RDF API in Drupal 6 and Drupal 7 which provides a similar wrapper for ARC.
ARC is a flexible RDF system for semantic web and PHP practitioners.
- Various RDF parsers and extractors (RDF/XML, Turtle, microformats, eRDF, RDFa, ...)
- Serializers (N-Triples, RDF/JSON, RDF/XML, Turtle)
- RDF Storage, Query, and Update
- Light-weight inferencing
- Turtle templating
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: RDF, Third-party Integration
- Last modified: January 19, 2011
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!