Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
- Update manager (core)
- Install the version of the feature for which you're generating a manifest.
- At admin/structure/features, click on the link for a feature.
- Click the "Manifest" tab.
- If the resulting text contains NEEDS REVIEW anywhere, click the "Check manually" link to ensure you have the latest update information, which is used to generate the manifest.
- Edit the resulting text and use it for the manifest field in an App server app release node.
The module will attempt to construct a manifest from a feature based on its .info file and, if present, a .make.inc file containing Drush make information for the feature. Code download links are determined by using update information from drupal.org or other sources as specified by the modules present.
For best results (optional):
- In the feature's .info file, add
author = Chocolate Lily author_url = http://chocolatelilyweb.ca
These will be read into the manifest.
- If there are optional modules you'd like to include in your App that are not hard dependencies, in the feature's .info file, add a
recommends = context_ui recommends = votingapi
These will be added to the manifest and downloaded along with the app.
- Add a file named featurename.make.inc, where featurename is the machine name of your feature, containing full .make information for the feature. This file won't be used for modules but will be used for libraries. To prevent extraction errors, ensure that all download URLs for libraries include file names with extensions; see .
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,665
- Last modified: June 19, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.