Provides an APC status and cache reporting page, accessible by a link on the status report page.
APC Status requires:
- Libraries API module.
- apc.php, renamed to
apc.php.incand put in a directory named
APC(case-sensitive) in the library search path (e.g.,
Since APC is host based allowing access to the status page may be a very bad idea. Why? Because if the Drupal site gets compromised, you compromise all other sites running on the same host. Imagine someone playing with the Clean OpCode Cache button. How will the host and other sites react? It can make all sites on the host unresponsive.
Caveat Emptor. Please see.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Performance and Scalability
- Reported installs: 355 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,174
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.