Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provides pages and blocks that integrate with Apache Solr to search specifically by content type.
The modules provides the following features:
- Ability to have specific pages to do searches based on content type.
- Provides blocks for searches for specific content types, given there is a page for that type.
- Provide a search block where the use can pick the type to search by.
This modules dependes on the Apache Solr module and has only been tested with the 6.x-2.x branch.
This module is a fairly focused module and will probably only cover a few use-cases. Consider trying to use Views with Apache Solr Views, as this is a more robust solution, albeit a bit alpha at the moment.
Maintenance and Development
I am open to co-maintainers on this project.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Search
- Reported installs: 10 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,489
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.