This module provides pages and blocks that integrate with Apache Solr to search specifically by content type.
The modules provides the following features:
- Ability to have specific pages to do searches based on content type.
- Provides blocks for searches for specific content types, given there is a page for that type.
- Provide a search block where the use can pick the type to search by.
This modules dependes on the Apache Solr module and has only been tested with the 6.x-2.x branch.
This module is a fairly focused module and will probably only cover a few use-cases. Consider trying to use Views with Apache Solr Views, as this is a more robust solution, albeit a bit alpha at the moment.
Maintenance and Development
I am open to co-maintainers on this project.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Search
- Reported installs: 9 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,462
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.