Create custom Apache Solr Search Integration pages with Panels. This module exposes the search form, search results and information about the search as panes for use in Panels. This allows for more flexible search pages and results.
- Multiple search pages
- Search page on custom path
- Allow empty searches (show all results)
- Alter keywords, filters and sorts
- Custom "no results" text
- Option to remove active filters from breadcrumb
- Exportable with Features
Stable. Will not see any future development, only maintenance fixes.
An alternative approach is to create search pages using Views, which could then be used in Panels. Apache Solr Views lets you do this for Apache Solr Search Integration. If you don't have to use Apache Solr Search Integration, Search API is a great alternative that allows this out of the box.
* Separate 1.x and 3.x branches for corresponding solr and apachesolr module versions. Please use the relevant version branch.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Search
- Reported installs: 1,765 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 26,952
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.