Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module is for use with ApacheSolr 6.x-2.x. It overrides the way nodereferences are handled. Instead of creating facet counts for nodereferences, it creates a new field for them and adds the title + body text of the referenced node to that field. This allows the referring node to be discoverable by the title and body text of referred node. This module respects content_permissions access grants on the nodereference field. This module is particularly effective if used with the settings at q=admin/settings/apachesolr/content-bias that allow you to exclude certain content types from being indexed (in this case the content type for Node B).
Node A has a nodereference to Node B. Node B's title is "I like Awesomesauce" and its body is "Morten is the King of Denmark". With this module, Node A will show up in search results for "Awesomesauce" or "Denmark". If Node B has further CCK fields or taxonomy terms, these will not be indexed as a field on Node A, only the title and body.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Search
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,285
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.