This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module lets you index Money CCK fields for Apache Solr Search Integration and provides a jQuery UI slider widget (as a block per Money CCK field). Development was inspired by the popular TheFind search engine.
Look at sites using this module.
Beware, this is a bleeding edge module and currently has the following exact requirements:
- Apache Solr - 6.x-2.x-beta2 (WARNING: beta3 and dev currently fail)
- Money CCK fields - 6.x-1.x
- jQuery Update - 6.x-2.x (for upgrading to jQuery 1.3.x)
- jQuery UI - 6.x-1.x
WARNING: For jQuery UI, be sure to download and install jQuery UI 1.7.x (follow
their README.txt), http://code.google.com/p/jquery-ui/downloads/list?q=1.7
Also make sure the jQuery base theme css exists at:
/jquery_ui/jquery.ui/themes/base/jquery-ui.css (included in the download)
Once you get it to work, note that the Money CCK field currently may not have an empty value. Otherwise Apache Solr will not index the field and report a watchdog error. To solve this, please provide a default value of 0 USD under the default settings for the Money CCK fields you use.
Currently, it is probably not possible to have more than 1 slider block on the page. The jQuery may conflict.
Carefully read the README.txt provided for installation and configuration instructions!
- Upgrade the module's requirements to the latest stable 6.x dependencies (Q1 2011)
- Integrate with Apache Solr AJAX (Q1 2011)
- Integrate with Apache Solr Views (Q1 2011)
- Rework the module for Drupal 7.x. (by Q2-Q3 2011)
This module's further development is sponsored by Morningtime, a Drupal company from Munich, Germany.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), E-commerce, Search
- Downloads: 1,302
- Last modified: March 28, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.