This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Why use Apache Solr Search?
Since CRM Core will work with Search API out of the box, you might be asking yourself: Why would I even want to use Apache Solr Search instead?
Here are a few possible reasons:
- You are already using Apache Solr Search and don't want to migrate
- Apache Solr Search allows multiple sites to share the same index via the Apache Solr Multisite Search
- Apache Solr Search can mix multiple entity types into the same index. For example, you want one search form that returns results for nodes AND contacts, rather than two seperate search forms
- Any of the other features that Apache Solr Search has which Search API does not! :-)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Search
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,347
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.