Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Add-on module to Apache Solr Search Integration that adds simple autocomplete functionality. It enforces node access, meaning that all suggestions are only from nodes that the user actually has access to.
If you have a stopwords.txt file in your Solr configuration directory, it will use that to avoid suggesting those words.
Requires Apache Solr Search Integration.
Install and enable module. All search boxes that lead to an Apache Solr search will automatically be autocomplete-enabled.
Want a feature? Have a suggestion? Please file an issue.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Search
- Reported installs: 4,788 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 59,092
- Last modified: October 27, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.