This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module will provide interface to export the database and files of the project.
Currently, it is supporting Database export functionality.
It will export the database if your server have disabled the exec command. However, if your server do not enable the "mysqldump" command then it will not allow to export the database.
This module will be installed by copying the allinone_backup directory under /path/to/site/modules directory. After that, please enable the module from the Extends link.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Database Drivers
- Downloads: 62
- Last modified: March 18, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.