Alfresco module provides integration between Drupal and Alfresco Enterprise Content Management System. Alfresco is a Open Source content management platform for documents, web, records, images, and collaborative content development.
This module helps you build Drupal websites using the Alfresco's Document Management repository to store and share the documents.
This module manages Alfresco content items as Drupal nodes using a custom content type (Alfresco item). It also provides a CCK field type for Alfresco content items. It is bundled with an AJAX-based repository browser that allows you visualize, upload, search and retrieve nodes from the Alfresco repository.
Installation and requirements
- Alfresco 3.x or 2.x (compatible with Alfresco Community Edition and Alfresco Enterprise)
- PHP 5.2 or later, with SOAP extension enabled
- Alfresco browser module requires the Ext JS Library. Please download the Ext JS 3 library, extract the archive and copy its contents to the following location:
sites/all/libraries/ext. If you are using Libraries API module, you can place Ext JS in the Libraries module's search path.
Sponsors and thanks
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), File Management, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 200 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,942
- Last modified: December 16, 2014