This is a simple module which allows you to show site administrators a configurable alert message above most forms on the site, reminding them that they are logged in to the live site as administrators, not regular users.
It can be used to help prevent these users from accidentally making destructive changes, either because they forgot they were logged in as an administrator, or because they forgot they were logged in to the live site (as opposed to a development server which may be identical in appearance).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration
- Downloads: 869
- Last modified: 2 April 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.