This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module provides a smooth way for the user to login, register and request new password via AJAX at any Drupal site.
- This module provides a block with 2 links (Login, Register) for the anonymous user.
- When the user clicks on Login or register the requested form appears in a nice ajax popup.
- The login and register forms can validate using ajax and not redirect on error.
- On success the module redirects to the user page.
- When user is logged in, the block provides a Welcome !username message and a link to the user page and a logout link.
- This module integrates the thickbox plugin with the Ajax module and provides a simple, easy to use and cool login and register block.
Ajax Registrer module Drupal 7 version(7.x-4.x) is a complete rewrite of the module using Drupal 7 and CTools AJAX power. You may visit demo site to see it in action.
More features with Drupal 7:
- Captcha support.
- Workflow doesn't break even when user's browser has no js support.
Please, do not forget to run update.php after download new module release.
Initial module development was sponsored by JesoX.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 2,679 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 137,982
- Last modified: June 12, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.