This module uses JQuery and the AJAX File Upload Jquery plugin to present a preview of a user's new picture as soon as they select one. Uploads will be sent through the same validation process and errors will be reported immediately after selection has been made.
Also note that a subdirectory of pictures named 'tmp' is required. The install
will attempt to create this directory, but you will need to create this manually
if for some reason it fails.
If the module isn't working as expected, make sure that there is a subdirectory
in your pictures directory named 'tmp' with the appropriate permissions.
6.x-3.x dev release features
- refactoring code, hook cron is not used for remove tmp files,
- added force upload mode, for save user images without submit form
(you can select mode in options page - force or submit),
- added imagecache presets support.
Описание на русском языке доступно на странице проекта.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 52 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,788
- Last modified: December 1, 2014