This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Enhancing "modules installation" page by adding "install via ajax" button. When you click this button - modules will be installed in a simple, nice way without page refreshing.
Installing Ajax modules install
1. Copy the "Ajax modules install" directory into the 'sites/all/modules'.
2. Enable the module from the module administration page (Administer --> Site configuration --> Modules).
3. Next time you will go to the module administration page to install some modules, check all modules you want to enable and press "install via ajax" button.
4. Modules will be installed without page refreshing, the installation progress will be shown.
This module doesn't download code, it helps in the process of enabling a module that has already been downloaded.
Created by ADCI solutions team
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration
- Reported installs: 13 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,610
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.