This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This is a simple module that provides buttons to increase or decrease font sizes. It does this by adding a .font-large class to the
You simply need to add the aGov text resize block to a region in your theme (e.g. header) and then write CSS rules in your themes stylesheet to handle body.font-large.
This module doesn't include any styles, as this will vary from theme to theme.
Part of the aGov suite of modules.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 193 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,793
- Last modified: April 15, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.