This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
- Provides mapping targets for Aegir site nodes, allowing you to create new sites from a feed or file upload. e.g. upload a CSV of domain names, and get yourself a whole lot of sites provisioned.
Aegir uses nodes in a way that means its really hard to get sensible defaults, so your mileage may vary, and will average somewhere around 0.
About the Developers
This project is currently maintained by developers at ComputerMinds - visit us at http://www.computerminds.co.uk. We at ComputerMinds pride ourselves on offering quality Drupal training, Drupal development and Drupal consulting. Go Drupal!
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Performance and Scalability
- Downloads: 563
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.