Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by Jon Pugh on
This module provides several tools to turn your Aegir server into an Ansible-powered server managing machine.
It contains a number of small sub modules:
- Aegir Ansible Inventory module is a simple Drupal module that provides a URL at http://hostmaster/inventory with JSON data in an Ansible Dynamic Inventory format.
- Aegir Ansible Services provide Aegir compatible MySQL and Apache Services, configured with Ansible.
- Aegir Ansible Roles allows aegir users to select from a configurable list of roles for each server.
- Aegir Ansible Variables allows aegir users to configure custom Ansible variables per server.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 330
- Last modified: April 28, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!