Ever wanted to let the user choose the theme of a node in a nodereference directly on the node edit page? This module allows you to do that.
- Node CCK Formatter list: Select which formatters will be selectable by the user.
- Preview the output of a node: Test the different themes with the preview button.
- Individual and global formatter support: Individual CCK formatter are the most common, but CCK allows to have multiple items to one formatter (think of a map where items are locations).
- CCK Formatter suitability support: Using an additional property to the CCK formatter declaration, the module can detect and list only formatters that are "suitable" for the node in the nodereference. E.g. a video formatter won't look good with a audio content type.
Dependencies: Utilities and CCK.
This module is part of the newspaper module set maintained by Studio Multimedia France24/RFI.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,502
- Last modified: November 27, 2014