Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Embedded Edit allows you to create a node in a kind of lightbox within a node edit page. It is also used by others modules like Uberimage, Nodeselect to add create/view/edit buttons in the nodereference.
- Nodereference "create new" link: You can easily create a new node from within a node edit page, and the result node is directly referenced in the nodereference. No time to loose searching your new node!
- Easy API: You can easily reuse this module functionalities, like Uberimage and NodeSelect.
Dependencies: Utilities, Ajax.
This module is part of the newspaper module set maintained by Studio Multimedia France24/RFI.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Utility
- Reported installs: 23 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,708
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.