+ New Skin: "Adminimal Alternative"
+ Added setting to disable rounded corner styling for action links. See Issue #2551499
+ Issue #2581651 by joaogarin: Add Homebox module support
+ Added sticky fixed positioning option for action links
+ Added animation to the text input elements on focus.
+ Added transition animation to the table row hover background hilighting.
Special thanks to @rick_ for donating to the Adminimal project and encouraging me to spend more time on it.
I Also want to thank everybody who participated in the issue queue providing feedback, reporting issues and patches.
This release is mainly bugfixes and style improvements. New features will be added in the next stable version.
Here is detailed changelog:
+ Added Sidebar regions. Sidebar Left, and Sidebar Right. #2235139
+ Added the option to use custom CSS overrides file. Check theme configuration page for more information #2264115, #2244343
+ Added option to use custom media queries for the mobile and tablet style sheets. Check theme configuration page.
+ Added responsive style for Module Filter module.
+ Added support for the AutoSave module by @splatio #2346699
This release brings several bug fixes and some style improvements. Views edit page got redesigned focusing on readability usability. Status messages got also re-designed improving readability. They are still visible on first sight, but don't distract. For more information check the git commit log:
* Fixed close button misplacement in views caused by "jQuery update" module. See #2264009
* Fixed the close button padding in media module when "jQuery update" module was enabled.
* Added the default outline style for focusing elements to improve WCAG 2.0 Accessibility. See #2283737
* Added java script to remove the :focus when a link is pressed. Giving focus attribute to the clicking element only distracts.
+ Responsive support and mobile device optimization.
+ Added adminimal skin for the CKEditor module. See #2218605 for more info.
+ Added 2 new regions before and after content.
+ New devel debug styling (c0d3r style).
1) Bugfix "Fails to Render Bootstrap Module Accordions" that were appearing in some cases. See #2189635 for more info. Reported by @Outdoor_Ed and fixed by @amorales[AT]drupal.org.es
2) New Feature "Make Adminimal Theme more compatiable with subthemes" by @bocaj see #2195629
3) Bugfix "Vertical tabs legend not showing" reported and fixed by @omarchicas
4) Updated the Theme Screenshot image by @ANDiTKO
Adminimal Theme Stable Release 1.0
After 2 years of development and testing the Adminimal theme goes stable.
All known issues are fixed and at the current state the dupal issue queue shows 0 issues (in 2 years time)
Seems pretty stable if you ask me :)
Check the out the Adminimal microsite at http://adminimal.netsite.gr for more information and screenshots.