Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
An add-on for the Advertisment module that allows Flash advertisements to be displayed.
This project has been created from the on-going development of code and desire for a formal module to be created. The original discussion is at
1. Install and enable Advertisment module
3. Install and enable 6.x-2.x version of ad_flash
Design your flash SWF with the clickTAG standard. Do NOT place a URL in the getURL of your SWF or it will not work correctly in all browsers and you will not get any click-statistics in the Advertisement module in Drupal. The destination URL should not be located in an SWF's code, anywhere
4. Due to the need for some extra elements to get this module working, and some of these elements not falling under the relevant licences, it is not possible to include them for download within this module.
- Create a subdirectory inside the ad_flash directory, called ‘scripts’.
- Extract AC_ActiveX.js and AC_RunActiveContent.js into this directory. The paths to these files should be ad_flash/scripts/AC_ActiveX.js and ad_flash/scripts/AC_RunActiveContent.js.
(FLV) content is not supported at the moment but the feature is planned to be implemented in future.
6.x branch is the only supported version from now on.
If anyone is still interested to backport changes to 5.x please contact me with a nice patch.
If you like this module you can contact me directly for custom work or website development
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 276 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 17,716
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.