Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
I have not found an official "heres the way to email everyone in a certain role(s)" action, so I've cleaned some code and contributed it.
This module provides an action which is configurable to email everyone in the specified roles, it is much like the built in "send email" action however it allows you select the recipients as a list of roles.
The action is usually implemented as a trigger.
- Enable 'triggers' module admin/build/modules
- Visit admin/settings/actions/manage and create an action by selecting the email role action from the dropdown of your choice, this allows you to configure the email, roles etc.
- Visit admin/build/trigger/user and assign that action to a trigger
Now also with token support
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Mail, Utility
- Reported installs: 293 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,829
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.