Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Grow Revenue Faster with Digital Experiences that Convert
Acquia Lift merges content and customer data into one tool, empowering organizations to deliver the most cohesive and personalized experiences across multiple channels and devices. With the ability to target audiences in real-time, marketers are able to scale their web personalization efforts in order to drive conversions and bottom-line results.
This module provides integration with the Acquia Lift Service and an enhanced User Experience for Personalization, Testing and Targeting directly on the front-end of your website.
- Drag-and-drop UI for content targeting
- Unified customer profile
- Merging anonymous and known visitor profiles
- Unified content
- Content distribution
- Real time, adaptive segmentation
- Behavioral targeting and A/B testing
- Pre-built reports and dashboards
- 8.x-3.x - The latest release of Acquia Lift featuring an in-context, drag-and-drop UI.
- 7.x-2.0-rc3 - The legacy release of Acquia Lift, which is actively maintained but no longer receiving new features.
Dependencies (7.x-2.0-rc3 only)
- Personalize - Core Personalization framework developed by Acquia to power Lift
- Visitor Actions - Easily allow marketers to define and track actions on the site.
Installation & Documentation
Please visit the documentation page for installation instructions, configuration and best practices.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration, User Management
- Reported installs: 369 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 45,339
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: February 24, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.