DrupalCon Baltimore: 161 sessions, many voices, infinite possibilities. Earlybird rate ends Friday.
This module will provide you tab and block will help you to use edit the account settings information like changing password, email address and user name.
If you are adding more fields into 'admin/config/people/accounts/fields' and using that as default profile. By using this module you can separate account settings and use.
How to Use?
- Download and extract to '/modules' folder under your root directory.
- Enable the module from 'admin/modules'.
- Go to path 'admin/config/people/accounts/form-display' and change the WIDGET settings 'Visible' to 'Hidden' across the field User name and password.
- Now go to profile you will get the account settings tab.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Management
- Reported installs: 25 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,885
- Last modified: February 15, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.