This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Account reminder is a simple module that will resend the welcome email to users who have registered with the site but have not yet logged in. The admin can control the initial time before sending a reminder, the time period between subsequent reminders and the total number of reminders to send. The email that is sent is also fully customizable.
Please note that the new 5.x and 6.x releases includes a change to the schema for the
account_reminder database table. Please make sure to run your module updates
if you have an existing version of the module installed. Please be sure to make a
backup of your database before upgrading as this is a beta release...
The module was updated for better MySQL and PostgreSQL compatibility
and ported to Drupal 6 by jaydub
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration, Mail, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 537 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 24,234
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.