This module will display a menu using a jQuery UI accordion effect.
The 6.x-1.x and 7.x-1.x releases support the same features. Features in version 6.x-1.2 (and above) include:
- Multiple menu blocks, each separately configurable
- Menu source may be a Menu block sub-menu definition or a Drupal menu
- Setting to render the header menu item as a non-link (to avoid conflict between the accordion effect and the link behavior)
- Setting to not expand a header menu item even if it is in the active trail
- Setting for scope (see drupal_add_js())
- Settings for all published jQuery UI accordion options.
- Theme suggestions and template
- Multiple CSS classes including zebra, menu link ID, and count
The module is integrated with:
The patch required to integrate this module with the Menu block module to display with an accordion effect the sub-menus provided by this module could be eliminated. If you are interested in this functionality, please comment on .
jQuery UI compatibility
The 6.x releases of this module are compatible with the 1.6 release of jQuery UI Accordion included with jQuery UI 6.x-1.4.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 5,060 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 33,935
- Last modified: December 2, 2014