Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by adooo on
ABT (Access By Term)
Provides very flexible, hierarchical node access control (content access control), for D7.
- Supports following flags:
- Grants are based on the relationship between the user->term<-node.
- Taxonomy terms act as common denominators and allow many-to-many relationships between users and nodes.
- Organize your taxonomy terms hierarchically, this approach will allow for access grant inheritance.
- Nodes found in Views are also filtered out when user lacks permissions.
- Very simple, easy to understand logic and very little code. Uses lots of native functionality.
- Use any number of fields/vocabularies to control access for any number of content types.
- Has it's own automated tests.
- Detailed help section.
Any bugs, feature requests, please create an issue.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Content Access Control, Content Display, Security, Site Navigation, Taxonomy, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 349 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,302
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: September 26, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.