Abbreviations Filter supplies a filter for use within your D6 Input filter or D7 Text Format settings.
It can be used to scan text for a user-input list of abbreviations and then replace them with an <abbr> tag which also encodes the non-abbreviated phrase. This is especially useful for any sites where accessibility is a concern, or for sites in fields with a lot of technical jargon.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 169 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,888
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.