Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This suite of modules supports integration with Salesforce by synchronizing Drupal entities (E.g., users, nodes, files) with Salesforce objects (E.g., contacts, organizations, opportunities). It supports pushing Drupal data to Salesforce as well as pulling, or importing, Salesforce data into Drupal. Changes can be made in real time or asynchronously in batches during cron run.
- A community documentation page is available on Drupal.org. Please add your notes on solving issues and configuring the module there.
- Please search the issue queue before filing an issue, and update to 7.x-3.x-dev to make sure your problem has not already been fixed. Issues filed using the issue summary template will receive priority over other issues.
- 8.x-3.x Message Agency has begun working on a Drupal 8 port. Looking ahead to Drupal 8
- 7.x-3.x was written by ThinkShout leveraging the Salesforce REST API, an object oriented architecture, and taking full advantage of Drupal 7 APIs. There is currently no upgrade path from previous versions. Learn more. SSL is required.
- 7.x-2.x and 6.x-2.x are no longer supported. Important features from 7.x-2.x that were not included in the 7.x-3.x branch will be restored in 8.x-3.x.
Drupal 8 Modules (8.x-3.x)
Salesforce 8.x branch is under active development. The preliminary 8.x roadmap is under discussion at . Message Agency has already implemented a straight port from 7.x-3.x. A key priority is restoring crucial components from 7.x-2.x branches and forks, including robust asynchronous push queueing and import polling. You can read more about this work here.
- Salesforce (salesforce): OAUTH2 authorization and wrapper around the Salesforce REST API.
- Salesforce Mapping (salesforce_mapping): Map Drupal entities to Salesforce fields, including field level mapping.
- Salesforce Push (salesforce_push): Push Drupal entity updates into Salesforce.
- Salesforce Pull (salesforce_pull): Pull Salesforce object updates into Drupal on cron run. (Salesforce Outbound Notifications are not supported.)
- Salesforce Soap (salesforce_soap): Lightweight wrapper around the SOAP API, using the OAUTH access token, to fill in functional gaps missing in the REST API. Requires the Salesforce PHP Toolkit.
Message Agency is taking the lead on the 8.x-3.x branch.
ThinkShout took the lead on the 7.x–3.x branch, it has leveraged the considerable efforts supported by DesignHammer, Message Agency, and PINGV Creative, who all continue to support the project's development.
This module is in no way affiliated with Salesforce.com, Inc. No endorsement is expressed or implied. Salesforce.com, Inc. and the Salesforce.com logo are trademarks of Salesforce.com, Inc.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 1,701 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 39,801
- Last modified: October 18, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.