Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Drupal SEO Checklist - What is it?
The Drupal SEO Checklist uses best practices to check your website for proper search engine optimization. It eliminates guesswork by creating a functional to-do list of modules and tasks that remain. Updated regularly with the latest techniques, it makes on-page Drupal search engine optimization hassle-free.
It breaks the tasks down into functional needs like Title Tags, Paths, Content and much more. Next to each task is a link to download the module from D.o and a link to the proper admin screen of your website so that you can configure the settings perfectly.
Drupal SEO Checklist also keeps track of what has already been done. It places a date and time stamp next to each item (when you click save). That provides a simple report that you can share with others showing what's been done.
You need Drupal SEO Checklist if
- You know SEO basics pretty well
- You work on a lot of different websites and need help keeping track of what you've done on each
- You know how to configure modules for SEO needs properly
- You are a list-maker! Or, you simply enjoy checking things off when they're done.
Drupal SEO Checklist does not:
- Provide good SEO strategy
- Do keyword research for you
- Build links
- Install modules (or do anything else to change your site)
- Replace the need for good, professional webmaster and Internet Marketing Pro
Drupal SEO Checklist is the most powerful Drupal module that "does nothing". - Robert Shea, IBM
Version 4 of the module requires the Checklist API. (Checklist API is a rockin' little module. If you like the idea of a Checklist for other areas of Drupal then you should check it out.)
The SEO Checklist is actively supported and updated for Drupal 7 & 8 only.
If you would like to maintain or accept patches for Drupal 6, please request maintainer status.
The Drupal SEO Checklist was created by Ben Finklea, the CEO of Volacci, author of the Drupal SEO Book and a long-time Drupal community member. Special thanks to Travis Carden who wrote the Checklist API ported the SEO Checklist to use it, and currently co-maintains this module.
Drupal SEO Checklist Module was designed and paid for by Volacci, a leading Digital Marketing Agency that specializes in Drupal SEO. Contact Volacci or ask your developer for a Drupal-specific Marketing Agency near you.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Commerce/Advertising, Evaluation/Rating, SEO, Utility
- Reported installs: 31,938 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 303,228
- Last modified: November 23, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.