- 15 people on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Cloud hosting, Consulting, Data migration, Development, Managed Enterprise hosting, Marketing and Social Media, Project Management, Support, Upgrades
- Community, Enterprise, Government, Non-profit, Social Networking, Startups, Telecommunications
- Organization type
- Software/tool vendor
Open Social - Social Business Software
Open Social is a distribution for building communities and intranets. This is our organizational page of the Open Social initiative showing you our team members and case studies.
Help wanted! - Contribute to Open Social
"Without Drupal distributions, we won't be able to successfully compete with commercial vendors. Drupal distributions have great potential, but we have to do them right, and we have to figure out how to make them sustainable." - Dries Buytaert (founder of Drupal)
Why should you get involved? :)
- You can use Open Social for your own projects and clients.
- You give back to the open-source community.
- As a Drupal freelancer or professional you improve your Drupal.org standing
We welcome code contributions, issue reports and translations. Learn how you can contribute in our Wiki.
Please contact us on email@example.com for questions on how to contribute and quote requests.
To get the code, deploy and contribute see our project page at: https://www.drupal.org/project/social
Drupal Signature Partner
In 2017, Open Social became a Drupal Signature Partner. We want to give back to the Drupal community because it has given us so many opportunities. We’ve seen the power of Drupal distributions and truly believe open adoption will drive the next wave of software.