Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- 16 people on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Consulting, Content strategy, Data migration, Deployment, Design, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Infrastructure Planning, Marketing and Social Media, Mobile App Development, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Security reviews, SEO, Site Audits, Site Building, Support, Theming, Upgrades, Usability
- Arts, Banking and Financial, Beauty and Fashion, Community, E-Commerce, Education, Enterprise, Entertainment, Government, Healthcare, Legal Industry, Manufacturing and Energy, Media, Non-profit, Real Estate, Retail and Distribution, Small business, Social Networking, Sports, Startups, Technology, Travel and Hospitality, Urban planning
- Organization type
- Drupal service provider
- Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
North Studio is a leading Drupal development company specializing in digital strategy and custom Drupal web development for clients across the US and Canada.
Our approach to websites is grounded in data-driven strategy. We maximize your investment by implementing sites that fuse great content, design, and user experience to enhance your business profits.
We are also leading the Drupal community for advancement and innovation, including contributing to core and module development. We are now recognized as industry leaders for Drupal 8 due to our experience implementing custom complex features for hundreds of clients such as The Carlyle Group, Emergent Biosolutions, Melco, The Mises Institute, Lethbridge College and Harvard University.
- Taxonomy Super Select (TSS)
- Taxonomy Limit
- Interspire Email Marketer
- Semantic CCK
- Semantic Fields
- LayoutStudio Extras
- iMIS authentication
- Migrate Plus
- Migrate Path Auto
- Drupal Core
Credited on 1 issue fixed in the past 3 months
We provide world class Drupal training tailored to individuals and corporations across the US and Canada. Our clients include web content managers, CTOs, marketers and business owners of all ability levels. We can cover Drupal 6, 7 and 8 content administration training as well as provide cross training from other popular content management systems such as WordPress and Joomla.
We work closely with our accredited facility Q College to provide Drupal workshops, custom training sessions, and comprehensive 12-week Drupal Open-Source and E-Commerce Certificate Programs. Check out our College at: http://www.qcollege.ca/
At North Studio, we are recognized as being top-class professionals. Our staffing expertise includes experienced Backend Drupal Developers, Frontend Drupal Developers, Drupal Themers, UX Developers, and Drupal Designers on a permanent and contract basis. Our objective is always to promote a long-term, mutually rewarding partnership.