This is more or less a complete rewrite of this module. After a given timeout has passed, users are given a configurable session expired prompt. They can reset the timeout, logout, or ignore it in which case they'll be logged out after a the padding time has elapsed. This is all backed up by a server side logout if js is disable or bypassed. Initial development of the 6.x-4.x branch, and this release, is sponsored by Intel.
- Configurable timeout and timeout padding. The latter determines how much time a user has to respond to the prompt and when the server side timeout will occur.
- Configurable messaging.
- Configurable redirect url, with the destination automatically appended.
- Configure which roles will be automatically logged out.
- Configure if a logout will occur on admin pages.
- Integration with jquery_ui if available. This makes for attractive and more functional dialogs.