Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Once again thank you for this useful module.
I have had some discussion with one of the site maintainers already and Justin suggested I post the issue here.
I have converted chatroom into module that would be useful for chatting about math, physics, and possibly other disciplines. It utilizes the following drupal / 3rd party code:
- jsDraw2D - a tool for creating sketches on canvas.
- LaTeX - useful for mathematical and physics markup
- openPlaG - PHP plotting software
- Ubercart - getting paid to use time in the tutoring/conference room
- ACL - limiting access to chat
- uc_node_access - providing access to the chat after the user has paid
- stock - converted this drupal module into a sort of reservation system with help of other modules
- autotimezone - automatically gather users timezone so reservations are made in sync
- content access - limit access based on username
- printer friendly - converted this drupal module to mail transcripts of sessions
- Markitup - LaTeX toolbar for math and physics markup
- mathfilter - created Tex images with mimetex
- soundmanager2 - play sounds when someone speaks
At this point I am open to suggestions and help. I want to apply for a CVS and may need help with refining code.
A demo site is available at http://sharpermath.com/chat. Only the code relating to the chatroom is there. I hope to have a demo of all the functionality soon.