Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Download ctools-6.x-1.8.tar.gztar.gz 489.03 KB
Download ctools-6.x-1.8.zipzip 704.68 KB
- #856636: Fix warnings on update.
- #866524: "Custom" content type could cause crash if trying to reuse it without activating the custom content type module.
- #870820 by EclipseGc: ctools_export_crud_import() passed wrong arguments to import callback, if defined.
- Improve the task system to make it possible for Panels Everywhere to get more contexts.
- #718368: Ignore query string when testing js and css files for inclusion during AJAX requests.
- #690648 by awolfey: User signature content type.
- #874960 by yhahn: Export UI goes to wrong path on revert.
- #868410: Make transparency work on modal backdrop in IE.
- #872340: AJAX framework used wrong URLs with i18n and CSS files.
- #609246: Create variant to handle 403, 404 and 301 redirects for non-page page responses.
- #870466: Invisible steps broken by too aggressive of a test for valid wizard steps. This broke Mini Panel layout change in Panels.
- #872804: Export UI delete query failing to get table prefix thanks to PHP oddity.
- #867864: Fix a admin title and edit link problems with custom content types.
- #812744: Did not quite get query string removal working earlier, causing random breakages to AJAX requests.
- #866622 by dkinzer: Fix dimensions.js to not crash on undefined items.
- #215927: Allow exposed form blocks to inherit the current path.
- #875020: Remove defaults for "API" in export section of schema as "No API version" is a possible option.
- Activating export-ui based modules caused warnings (that did not actually cause problems) on the modules page.
- #848580: Re-organize form submission in modals so that wysiwyg can detach upon submit.
- #872072: Allow the modal to be vastly more customized.
- #873616: Invalid SQL in term_parent access plugin.
- #883490: Page manager "page" task needed to validate that % was not used in the first part of a path as that is not supported by Drupal menu system.
- #883914: Ensure content pane validity before attemping to use.
- #884092: Fix stylizer error message that warns you when there are no modules utilizing stylizer.
- #831922 by tizzo: Make ctools_build_form() better support #ahah by properly rebuilding forms when necessary.
- #879438: Change require_once to include_once when including plugin files in case plugins have disappeared.
- #896660 by zoo33: Export-UI used wrong object name in descript of export key field.
- New "Page wizards" to more easily create well-known types of pages in Page Manager.
- #891682 by Dave Reid: Have modal title use the page title if no title was set on the form.
- Add documentation for the modal.
- #867120: %title was not being properly honored in keyword substitutions.
- #856050 by Itangalo: Improve help text regarding tokens and substitutions.
- #908104 by naxoc: Provide an option the comments anchor like theme_comment_wrapper does.
- #911396 by alex_b: Prevent notices in export UI.
- #883902 by hefox: Remove dependency on color.module.
- #916532 by swentel: Fix css.inc to not overwrite selectors when used multiple times.
- #919768 by mikey_p: Allow url options to be sent to ctools_ajax_command_url().
- #926972 by Amitaibu: Provide automated integration with Advanced Help.
- #358953 by cedarm: Allow term context to return lowercase, spaces to dashes versions of terms.
- #916796 by swentel: CSS properties with : in them could be destroyed by CSS filter.
- #931434 by EclipseGc: Argument plugin for node revision ID.
- #910656: CTools AJAX sample wizard demo "domesticated" checkbox value not stored.
- #913640 by mavimo: Correct documentation error on ctools_static()
- #922442 by EugenMayer, neclimdul and voxpelli: Make sure ctools_include can handle '' or NULL directory.
- #919956 by traviss359: Correct example in wizard advanced help.
- #942968: Fix taxonomy term access rule with tag term vocabs.
- #840344: node add argument had crufty code causing notices.
- #944462 by longhairedgit: Invalid character in regex causes rare notice.
- Add detach event to modal close so that wysiwyg can detach the editor.
- #955348: Lack of redirect on "Update" button in Page Manager causing data loss sometimes.
- #941778: Update and save button should not appear in the "Add variant" path.