Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Download backup_migrate-6.x-2.3.tar.gztar.gz 76.55 KB
Download backup_migrate-6.x-2.3.zipzip 92.26 KB
Minor bug fixes, the most notable of which is Drush 3 compatibility.
Changes since DRUPAL-6--2-2:
- Added some tests and some tweaks to make them pass (including a fix to the site offline functionality).
- #669680 Profile "View as checkboxes" does not save settings
- Enabled custom submit/validation handlers for filters
- Fixed 'Save without backup' on advanced form
- #752038 by tim.plunkett - Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated
- #689080 Fatal error when using edit/delet/export function without an argument (when using admin module)
- #715472 "drush bam destinations" is an empty list
- #720580 by mikey_p, kswan. Drush 3.0 doesn't allow spaces in commands
- #679632 by whiteowl Switching dbs at the wrong time breaks backups of non-drupal dbs
- Possible fix for #661728
- #785908 Fixed by Chipzzz. PHP 5.3 incompatibility while saving profiles
- #840272 all schedules with the same profile uses the same destination
- #840272 Also fixed potential issue with different sources
- #858396 backup never runs when max_execution_time = 0. Removed stray dpm
- #897572 by nicholasThompson. Minor issue with FTP error reporting
- #785908 by roderick, tim.plunkett. backup_migrate PHP 5.3 compatibility Call by reference issue