- Upgrade to Drupal 7.
- Expand batch support to fetchers and parsers. Drastically lowers memory consumption for large CSV imports.
- Support batching through directories on disk.
- All tests passing.
This release is the first usable upgrade from Drupal 6. It also brings full batch support for fetching and parsing with a series of API changes. This is the reason why we branched to 2.x.
Maintainers of plugins
If you are a maintainer of a third party plugin for Feeds, make sure to carefully read these release notes and upgrade your module accordingly. Expect further changes to the API until we reach beta phase.
- Use CTools from the Development Seed fork on GithHub
- Use the latest release of Job Scheduler for Drupal 7
- #925842 alex_b: Support batching through directories on disk.
- #625196 mstrelan, alex_b: Fix array_merge(), array_intersect_key() warnings.
- Remove hidden setting feeds_worker_time. Use hook_cron_queue_info_alter() to modify this setting.
- #744660-80 alex_b: Expand batch support to fetchers and parsers.
- Removed FeedsBatch classes in favor of FeedsResult classes.
- Variable 'feeds_node_batch_size' is now called 'feeds_process_limit'.
- Signature of FeedsParser::getSourceElement() changed.
- Signature of FeedsProcessor::uniqueTargets() changed.
- Signature of FeedsProcessor::existingItemId() changed.
- Sigature for callbacks registered by hook_feeds_parser_sources_alter()changed.
- Return value of FeedsFetcher::fetch() changed.
- Signature and return value of FeedsParser::parse() changed.
- Signature of FeedsProcessor::process() changed.
- Signature of hook_feeds_after_parse() changed.
- Signature of hook_feeds_after_import() changed.
- Signature of hook_feeds_after_clear() changed.